If your ZOWIE EC-C, FK-C, ZA-C, and S-C series mouse is among the limited number of units that experience disconnection issues after short periods of usage, fill out the information below to become eligible for our service program. Learn more >
BenQ does not offer global warranty services or perform warranty services outside of the region where you purchased the product. If your mouse isn’t purchased from either a local e-tailer or a distributor, you need to fill out this form.
An affected mouse may exhibit one or more of the following behaviors:
- The mouse suddenly becomes unresponsive, with the pointer/cursor not moving
- The mouse disconnects for a short while and then reconnects
- The PC shows a USB connection issue alarm, USB power surge notice, or USB device connection error when the mouse is plugged into a USB port
1. As the close of manufacturing and severe material shortage associated with global pandemic impact in areas where our products are manufactured, the replacement units are not available at the moment. First shipment is scheduled to be in early May. We will contact you as soon as the replacements are available.
2. A standard procedure to enter this service program is to send the affected unit back to your original seller. Since this product is not purchased from a local retailer, we will contact you for the alternative options based on your location.
We will contact you directly for the replacement options available in your location.
This mouse is verified as an affected unit. Due to a current pause in manufacturing and severe material shortage associated with global pandemic impact on areas where our products are made, replacement units are not available at the moment and the first shipment is scheduled to be in early May. In place of a new mouse, eligible customers may receive a US$69.99 ZOWIE web store coupon to cover the value of the affected unit.
Standard procedure to claim this coupon is to send the affected unit back to us. An alternative return process due to the pandemic is to cut the cord of your affected mouse and provide proof such as a photo that shows the attached label as proof of purchase. This is a required step to claim the replacement coupon. This service program is valid until the end of May.
The coupon can be used towards the purchase of any product on the ZOWIE web store. If you’d still like to get a C series mouse replacement, check back at our store in early May when stock should be available.
Please upload your proof of purchase in order for us to better understand how we can improve your purchase experience as we work with our various industry partners.
Cut the cord of the affected mouse as an alternative replacement option due to the impact of the global pandemic. Take a picture of the cable with the attached label as proof of purchase. You may choose to keep using your C series mouse until replacement units are made available towards the end of May. If you change your mind, come back here to apply for the coupon.
We make sure you have control over your information. If you would like to have your information removed from our record or to have a copy of the information you provided, please send a request by the contact us form.