C Series Mouse Fitting Kit
- Explore and try out all 11 of our mice series within 2 weeks to find the best one that suits your grip, hand size, and playing style.
- After your purchase has been confirmed, you will receive an email with instructions within 24 hours.
- If you don't receive legal document, please download here in order to further process your order.
- Limit one per customer. A $250 credit card hold is required.
- Once the 2 week trial period is up, please return the kit back to us using the prepaid return label.
How Mouse Fitting Kit Works
- The EC, FK, ZA, and S series are all included in the kit (versions varies between each package).
- Each kit will come with matte black certified refurbished mice.
- The trial period begins on the date the Mouse Fitting Kit is delivered to your doorstep.
- Once your 2 week trial period is up, return the kit back to us using the prepaid return label.
- A $250 credit hold is required before each shipment. You will receive an email with further instructions to follow within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- The $250 hold will be removed after the kit is returned.
- Symmetrical, low profile design. Its hump is closer to the fingers, providing less support for your palm.
- Ergonomic design, exclusively for right-handed users.
- EC provides more room to place the 4th finger on the right side of the mouse.
- Symmetrical design for right-handed users.
- Shorter overall design with enhanced palm support allows for more free movement.
- Has raised front ends providing more room to place the 4th finger.
- Symmetrical, high profile design that provides more support for your palm.
- Projected notches on both front ends that allow users to lift the mouse easily.
- Added accessory includes a mouse pad (versions varies between each kit) to further enhance your mouse fitting experience.