Before enabling the VRR function on your graphic card’s control center, please check the following steps on your monitor:
(1) Ensure your monitor features VESA Adaptive-Sync.
(2) Disable DyAc/DyAc+ before enabling the “FreeSync Premium” inside the monitor menu.
(3) Go to “System” > “FreeSync Premium” > “On” to turn on VRR function.
* DyAc/DyAc+ are not compatible with VRR at the same time.
* The monitor menu string may vary for models. For XL2731K / XL2746K, please refer to “Adaptive-Sync” instead of “FreeSync Premium”.
A. For enabling G-Sync Compatible, please refer to the following steps:
(1) Open the “NVIDIA Control Panel” in your operating system.
(2) Select “Display” > “Set up G-SYNC” on the left list.
(3) Check the option “Enable G-SYNC, G-SYNC Compatible” & “Enable settings for the selected display model” to enable VRR.