The growing popularity of esports across student populations is on the rise. As a leading human technology and solution provider, ZOWIE specializes in developing high-quality professional esports gaming equipment, and is dedicated to providing opportunities for players to compete at their full potential.
ZOWIE monitors have earned the reputation as being the competitive esports standard, and are adopted worldwide by most professionals and tournaments. Here are some of the brands we’ve worked with.
What works for casual and AAA gaming is not typically the best option for esports. As BenQ’s esports product line, the ZOWIE brand is committed to developing equipment that focuses on performance, reliability and comfort for the serious gamer. We offer a full range of monitors and mice to enhance players’ and students’ gaming experience.
Esports equipment should suit the individual performance needs of your student athletes and the games they play, giving them the best chance at succeeding. To achieve ideal performance when choosing gaming monitors, look for:
• Optimum refresh rate for your games and setup
• 24"–25" Screen size for maximum access of info within peripheral vision
• Lower resolution settings for an ideal balance of performance and visibility
• Built-in motion-blur-reduction technology to combat intense gameplay movement
• Ergonomic characteristics for comfort and efficiency over aesthetics
• Highly customizable settings that are easy to adjust
Designed in a variety of sizes and shapes to accommodate each hand size and grip type