My cursor skipping and /or stuttering, what can I do to solve this issue?
1. Using a cotton stick with alcohol, clean the (outside) sensor of the mouse.
2. Using a wet napkin or baby wipe, clean your mousepad and make sure it is free of any debris. Make sure to never use a shampooing agent, as this could make the issue worse.
3. Unplug and plug the mouse again
4. Try to connect to other USB ports of your PC
5. Remove driver of other gaming mouse driver (software) as to check if other mouse software is causing a conflict
6. Uninstall and then reinstall the USB mouse driver by windows device manager
7. Try it on another PC and mousepad if possible
8. Test the mouse on a different LOD setting (only EC-A, FK, ZA series with 3310 sensor, + C Series, SEWH, RE).
If the problem persists and the product is still within the warranty period, please contact us (ZOWIE website/Support/Contact/RMA).