How do I run 240Hz?
Please check the following:
1) Make sure to use HDMI 2.0 or DP1.2a cable.
2) If HDMI 2.0 cable is used, make sure to connect to the correct HDMI 2.0 port.
3) If DP1.2a cable is used, make sure to use the one bundled by ZOWIE.
4) Make sure to update to the latest graphic card driver version.
5) Make sure to check if the graphic card supports up to 240Hz.
If you are running Win 10, follow this: Setting > System > Display > Advanced Display Settings > Display Adapter Properties.
Then click the “Monitor” tab, choose your preferred resolution and 240hz refresh rate from the “Screen Refresh Rate” list, and click “OK.”
Or you can do the setting via GPU control panel;
If it is NVIDIA GPU, please open the NVIDIA control panel, and then head to “Change Resolution” tab under the “Display” option, and then choose your preferred resolution under “PC (not Ulta HD, HD, SD)”, and choose “240hz” under “refresh rate” option.
If it is AMD GPU, right click on your desktop and select “AMD Radeon Settings”, and then click on the “Display” option, and then you can choose your preferred resolution and 240hz under the Display options page.