Why does my monitor keep showing no signal even though the DisplayPort cable is connected properly, and what should I do?
Please check the following:
- Make sure to update to the latest graphics card driver and also the motherboard BIOS version. If you can’t update to the latest driver when connected via DisplayPort due to no signal, switch connections to HDMI if possible.
- Check the input menu on the screen to see if the DisplayPort option is selectable. If DisplayPort is not selectable, please make sure the DisplayPort cable has been properly connected to both devices.
- If the DisplayPort option is selectable but no signal appears on screen, please unplug the cable and plug it back in the make the monitor re-detect the connection.
- If the condition persists, try to connect the monitor using HDMI to make sure the monitor functions properly, then try DisplayPort again.
- If possible, cross-test the monitor with multiple devices using DisplayPort and verify at least one device shows a signal. Trying several DisplayPort cables and cross-testing the cable with other devices may also help.
- If the problem occurs suddenly after using DisplayPort normally, use HDMI to make sure DisplayPort is set to a resolution and refresh rate that are supported by the monitor.
If none of the above steps resolve the issue, the monitor needs to be inspected. Please contact our customer service team, as we'd like to offer additional assistance.