How do you replace the mousefeet?
1. Find the groove at the edge of the mousefeet
2. Use the groove to remove the old mousefeet with a flathead screwdriver, pen, or blade.
3. Clean dust or stains along the groove with an alcohol swab.
4. Align with the mouse grooves and gently attach the feet. (No need to press it hard by hand)
5. Flip the mouse right-side up and onto a flat desk or hard surface
6. Hold the mouse with both hands, press down with an average force, and slightly glide the mouse left and right to
finish the process