When moving the mouse on the mousepad, sometimes there is lag. But when I rotate the mousepad and swipe in the same place, it works fine again. What should I do?
Troubleshooting / 2023-08-03
Please test the unit on another PC and/or USB-port and follow these troubleshooting steps.
1. Clean the sensor lens with a brush.
2. Test the mouse on a different surface/mousepad.
3. Disable "Enhance pointer precision" in your mouse properties
a) Control Panel > Mouse
b) Pointer Options > Uncheck Enhance pointer precision
4. Change LOD settings. (For EC-A, FK, ZA, EC-C, FK-C, ZA-C, S-C, EC-CW seires)
To learn more about How do you change/reset the LOD (Lift Off Distance) setting of the mouse?
5. Reinstall the mouse driver
a) Control Panel > Mouse > Device Manager
b) Expand Mice and other pointing devices > Right-click HID-compliant mouse and select uninstall
c) After that is done, restart your PC.