When using the Vital with a headset, I can hear a clear environmental noise/echo. What should I do?
- If you are using a PC with an integrated sound card that supports Microphone Boost, disabling Microphone Boost may help you isolate the issue:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Sound.
3. In the Sound dialog box, Recording tab, select your microphone, and then click Properties.
4. In the Microphone Properties dialog box, Levels tab, uncheck the Microphone Boost check box (if available).