The RL2455S is the new edition of RL2455 esports gaming monitors. It comes with Color Vibrance, which helps gamers identify enemies in most FPS games, and helps track moving objects in sports games. It's for people who enjoy the size of 24inch and don't need Head-to-Head set up.
BenQ ZOWIE's RL esports gaming monitors are tailored with console professional players.
Some notable titles like Street Fighter, Tekken, Super Smash Bros, PUBG, FIFA, and CoD are recommended.
It's also recommended to use the monitor on 240Hz with the OEM DP cable. Unlocking the full potential of the monitor. Compatible flatform: PS3, PS4, PS4Pro, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Nitendo Switch.
Why should you choose BenQ ZOWIE RL-series monitor?
Exclusive technology Color Vibrance adjustable feature allows you to add preferred saturation level that help to distinct small targets from the background and make the trace easy and precise.
Spot Hidden Enemies
Never fall victim to some cowardly camper in a dark corner again. Black eQualizer increases the visibility in dark scenes without overexposing the bright areas.
Comfort for Long-Lasting Play
Flicker-free technology helps reduce eye strain, which can help keep you practicing the extended hours needed to keep you at the top of your game.
Minimize Visual Distractions
Concentration is a key factor for esports. The RL-series LCD frame was specially designed to reduce light reflection from the screen, keeping your focus on the game.
Compare RL-series Monitors
• Adopted worldwide by most professional esports tournaments and players
• Lag-free technology provides real time response
• Optimized for console esports game titles like CoD (Call of Duty), Rainbow six, Fortnite, SF (Street Fighter), Tekken, King of Fighter (KOF), Mortal Kombat, FIFA, Rocket League, Injustice 2, For Honor, Blazblue
• Black eQualizer for visual clarity in dark scenes without overexposing bright area that help gamer to acquire targets easily and offer viewing comfort in gameplay
• Specially-designed frame minimizes visual distractions